Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Divine Intervention

We all could use a little divine intervention every once in a while. Right?

I believe that there was divine intervention in Sunday's game against the vikings. I would have loved for Sean Peyton or Drew Brees to stand there after the game and give all glory to God because I know without the real "saints" on their side, they might have lost.

Anyway it got me thinking. How many times in my life did God intervene when I desperately needed Him to? I can think of several specific incidences. So why am I always surprised when He shows up? And why are there some areas of my life that I hesitate to give up control?

Just a thought I'm having................

Thank You God for Your Divine intervention in my life................whenever You see fit.

Love to all,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment