Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Cole!




Today my sweet Cole is 6! I am so proud of him. He is such a good boy and has so much going for him. As I woke up this morning, I started thinking about how fast time flies. It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital giving birth to him and now he is 6 years old. I never want to forget these days..........evenings at the ballpark, playing basketball with him in the driveway, watching him hop hop dance. I want these images to be burned in my mind forever because I know he'll be a teenager before I know it.




That happened with Holden. He grew up overnight. He's still a young 12 year old but I can tell he is turning into a teenager more and more each day. I remember a time when I thought I would never forget the little things and now I hardly remember any of them. I never did a good job of keeping up with their baby books after the first year and now, I wish I would have. They are all growing up so fast.




Tonight is Cole's first private hip hop dance lesson. He will be so surprised because he thinks it's a class with a lot of kids. Then after that we are going to celebrate his birthday with a family dinner at Applebees......he loves Applebees! These are the things I want to remember so I'm glad that I started this blog because at least I'll have something to go back and read when I can't remember the little things anymore.




This is something I'm adding in here just for myself so I don't forget these things:


1. Can't I jus write wit a marker or sumpin?


2. Cole's waiter arm


3. Lala I love you and Uncle Trey I like you a lot


4. Would you like to go on a date with me? What? You're HOTT!


5. Smells like a regular butt


6. Cole's spanish


7. Mexico




That's all for now.


Love to all,


Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment