Saturday, June 27, 2009

Relaxing

Tonight is a relaxing evening and I just thought I would write a few lines before I get in bed. Last night Holden performed in Dovetales. All the kids did so well! It was fun to watch them perform after working so hard for two whole weeks. Olivia has been making "happy" choices lately and I can't even tell you what a relief that it. Tonight she fell asleep in Paul's arms in his office and he had to carry her up to her bed. I love watching her sleep.
Cole is swimming like a little fish these days. We are having his tubes and Olivia's tubes taken out of their ears in a few weeks. Thankfully they are both past the chronic ear infection days. I remember those days and don't ever want to relive them again.
Tomorrow we are taking the kids to a Zephyrs game after church. So Night Night everyone!

Love to all,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment