Saturday, August 29, 2009

Going to get my baby girl :)

I never thought she would make it this long! Olivia has been away for 2 whole weeks and I am flying to Chicago tomorrow morning to get her. I am so excited I can hardly wait. I've never been away from my baby girl this long but this break has been a blessing for our whole family. Olivia got some much needed undivided, one on one attention from Ms. Pam. Cole got some quality time with mommy and daddy. I got some great time alone with the boys. And Paul and I got some grown up time together. But it's definately time for "the Lu" to come home. Her being gone has made me realize just how much life she brings to our family. It will be so nice to have her home where she belongs.

Ms. Pam is our dear friend and neighbor and she is like another grandmother to our kids. She made sure that Olivia's time away from home was filled with fun activities to keep her occupied. They went to see The Beach Boys in concert, the zoo, a real working farm, an amish market and The American Girl Place. Yesterday, Olivia had a princess tea party with her new friends, Savannah, Marybeth and Lilly. Tomorrow when my flight gets in, we will go to The Rainforest Cafe to eat lunch. My sister in law will pick us up and we will spend the night with Ed and Carla and come home on Monday.

Our family will all be back together next week and life will be great!

That's all for tonight!
Love to all,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment