Sunday, August 23, 2009

He will give you the Nations







My church, White Dove Fellowship, has a heart for the nations. The bible says God will give us the nations as an inheritance. I never really thought too much about it until we made a decision to send our son to The International School of Louisiana. We chose this school because we wanted Cole to learn Spanish and we wanted him to have a really unique shool experience. But what I believe God has placed on my heart is the realization that this could be the beginning of Cole claiming that inheritance.
By the time Cole is in 5th grade he will be completely fluent in Spanish, learing French and Chinese and who knows what other languages he will be introduced by then.
Just a thought I'm having :o).
Love to all,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment