Monday, May 25, 2009

A Picture Perfect Day















Yesterday was Cole and Olivia's birthday party. This was only the second time we've had a joint birthday party but it turned out great! The weather was perfect and God blessed us with a beautiful, sun-shiny day! I am so fortunate to have an awesome husband and awesome parents who helped me out the whole day. And Holden, who was in charge of the sno-cones, did an awesome job! He was a big help too. Cole and Olivia had a blast with their friends and got some great gifts too!As the sun was going down, I took a moment to watch it set over the water. Sunsets now will forever make me think of Aaron. Yesterday's sunset was beautiful. It was a great way to end the day. A big "thank you" to all my friends who made the trip down to Myrtle Grove. You helped make the birthday party a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment