Sunday, May 31, 2009


Although I never said the words, I'm sure you knew...........I love you, Aaron. There are a few things that will forever make me think of you. One is the beach another one is sunset. Maybe you were looking down on us yesterday and maybe you read this from heaven. There's a country song by Alan Jackson that makes me think of you and Meme and I heard it on our way to the beach. It goes like this, ".......flew up to heaven on the wings of angels, by the clouds and stars and passed where no one sees and she walks with Jesus and her loved ones waiting and I know she's smiling saying, Don't worry 'bout me." Could you please give Meme a big hug from me. The lady behind me in church this morning smelled just like Meme and I started to cry. I just sat there with my eyes closed picturing her manicured fingernails and her wedding ring. I miss you both so much. I know heaven is a much better place than earth and that you are having the time of your life. I'm sure you are the life of the party up there. And I know I'll see you again one day.
Until then...............I love you.
Love to all,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment